The Video Ice S-120 is a Carbon Fiber, lightweight, hand-held camera stabilization system designed for compact cameras weighing up to 6 kg / 13 pounds. This system works so well that it allows you to shoot incredibly smooth and graceful shots even while going to extremes like running up and down stairs. This amazing stabilization system will provide professional results previously out of reach for low budget video and filmmakers.
The camera platform moves back and forth, and side to side, to quickly allow you to adjust the cameras horizontal balance. By varying the amount of counterweight disks on the base platform you adjust the camera’s vertical balance. When balanced properly the camera floats, always balanced, isolated from your hands undesirable motions and ready for you to move into action.
With the Video Ice S-120 you no longer need a tripod or a dolly. All you need is your Imagination! It is quick and easy to set up and balance. Allows unrestricted Booming and unrestricted 360 degree Panning. It Can also be used as a Monopod, no-tools telescoping base, with positionable weight discs that allow you to Achieve Dynamic Balance.
The Video Ice S-120 has a telescopic post which can be extended from 70 cm / 27″ to 120 cm / 47″. Its height can be adjusted according to the weight of the camera.
For your convenience it includes rods and connectors for a matte box.
This system is especially useful for professional and Pro-sumer Video Cameras and video capable DSLR cameras. It will work with most cameras weighing up to 13 lbs.
An Articulated Arm system is designed to absorb shocks and bumps. It is durable, and lightweight. The Shock Absorber Springs are adjustable for taking high end and low end shots.
The arm has manually adjustable tension springs which maintains the position of the stabilizer depending on the combined weight of whatever camera you’re using. The arm itself is very light in weight and easily removed from the vest. There’s a universal stabilizer mount which is inserted and locked into the arm without the need for tools.
COMFORT LOAD VEST:
This load vest is simplified, with a thinner chest plate and a single knob to adjust its height, making it more flexible to operate. The Comfort load vest is completely foam padded in both the back and the front. The Vest is very versatile and very light-weight which makes it very comfortable for long term shooting.
————— FEATURES —————
- Easy to install and uninstall.
- Made of high strength and light weight carbon fiber.
- The length of the stabilizer can extend quickly for more features and functions.
- Allows high and low angle shooting.
- Height adjustment improves weight ratio and reduces the need for base weights.
- High precision bearings and low friction joints.
- The quick release plate can record the dynamic balance of different equipment.
- Pulling the adjusting knob can separate the quick release plate from the base.
- Counterweight plate comes complete with weights.
- The fixing knob can be used to adjust height of the vest.
- With two connection arm and one shock absorption arm.
- The load arm can be inserted into the slots of the vest easily.
- The inner diameter of handle is 16mm, which connected with the arm pin.
- Magic arm with elasticity adjusting knob.
————— SPECIFICATIONS —————
- Maximum Length: Approx. 120cm / 47”
- Minimum Length: Approx. 70cm / 27”
- Quick Release Plate: 60mm / 2.4”
- Base Plate: 15mm / 0.6”
- Stabilizer Body weight: Approx. 1800g / 4 LBS.
- Weight Bearing Capability: 6 kg / 13 lbs.
Visit VideoGearDirect.com to view this product and a wide variety of high quality, affordable video equipment.